User avatar

ClackFlip

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: When Cithians Attack

    Well, you published it... The whole thing. In the same file. All fifty thousand words of it. Um, bit of advice, don't post your whole novel. People aren't gonna read ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: but ended up alright.

    Wut? 0-o I didn't understand that on a first read, I had to go over it again. A probable reason for this is your narrative is jerky. It feels like ...

    Jun 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Chapter 1 - The Sewers

    it was my dad who showed me the best places to hide in case I were to get chased by bullies during secondary school The Sewers, how obvious. Hi Born! ...

    Jun 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Old Lives - Prologue

    I'm going to be honest. I hope you don't mind that. When it comes down to it, I just wasn't entertained by this story. What a poor reason to dislike ...

    Jun 24, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts

    We call this an Existential Crisis buddy. And, no, no I haven't. I find this is more of an atheistic thing, and I'm not an atheist so I don't really ...

    Jun 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Clouds

    Hi TheWritingRose! I... I don't know how to feel about this one. This was well written... to a point. It was captivating... to a point. It was provocative... to a ...

    Jun 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Calibrate: Chapters 1-5

    Let's get the minecraft joke out of the way, seeing as I don't much like that game anyhow. a view of at least 10 zombies popped up. DANG MOBSPAWNERS! Anwho: ...

    Jun 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: (not sure yet)

    Hi Pemi :) I'll start with a compliment, your narrative flow is very solid and I don't think I had much trouble following the sequence of events... ...except with my ...

    Jun 19, 2015


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso