User avatar

Cirque

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Killer Mask [0.14]

    I think I've reviewed another one of your editions...I am not quite sure. But I will do this one for you! I'm Cirque, if you haven't noticed and well I ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Paid To Die

    Hello, my name is Cirque and I'm going to be your reviewer for today. I guess I'm pretty experienced now with reviewing, but if I muck up in any way ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Becca

    I'm firstly going to point out that though you don't use spaces or paragraph break up in an actual chapter of a book, though, on this site, they seem to ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Remedy

    I just realised but that could make a really awesome song. I was actually singing to a tune when I was saying this aloud (since I'm bad at poetry, I ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Wolfsbane, Mustard-Seed and Silver (1)

    Hello, I'm Cirque and as promised I'm here to do a review for you. I would just like to mention that I'm kind of "inexperienced", seeing all your reviews, though ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    HAPPY REVIEWING DAY Hello! My name is Cirque and I'm going to be your reviewer for today. As you have noticed above, it is reviewing day and hopefully I am ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: God's Mistakes (Part 2)

    Hello, My name is Alice/Cirque and as promised I am here to review something for you. Ha, that rhymes. I just want to warn, I'm kind of new and so ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: This Summer - Chapter One

    As promised, I am here to do a review for you. He, he; it rhymes. My name is Alice, really but on this site I go Cirque. :D I am ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Old Jean Jacket

    Hello! I'm Cirque, your reviewer for today; as promised. :wink: Anyway, I just want to warn you that I'm kind of new though I'll give it my best shot at ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rain, Summer, and Ice Cream: Chapter Eight

    Hello, my name is Cirque or Alice (which ever you prefer) and I'm your reviewer for today. Well actually just this piece. I just want to warn you that I'm ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Squaring the Circle: I.1

    Hello Jagged, my French word fixer. My name is Alice, but I think you already know me as Cirque. As promised, I am doing your review. I am very sorry ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balema

    Hello, I'm Cirue but more commonly known as Alice. I'll be your reviewer for today, but I just got to warn you I might not be that good. :D Terminology: ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: What Else Is There To Say About Hitler?

    Firstly I just want to mention that I'm new but I'll give reviewing your poetry a go. I'm Cirque by the way, just so you know. :D This poem really ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Zombies Want My Brain, Part 2 *Revised*

    Hello, I'm Cirque and I'll be your reviewer for today. :D Bold: Words that are not needed. Green: General Comment. Red: Grammar or spelling mistakes. The phone rings for the ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Leander's Story pt. 3

    EDIT: I should probably introduce myself. My name is Cirque, commonly known as Alice though you can choose which ever. Ooo, I'll be your reviewer today! :D Bold: Words that ...

    Jun 8, 2010


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight