Random avatar

Christina44

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just a Dream.

    You have a very beautiful way of writing. I like it alot. Your lyrics almost tell a story and it could be such a beautiful song with the right music. ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love

    I liked the way you used alot of symbolism in this peice. It was very well written and had my attention. It was clever the way you used all these ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dusk: Prologue

    I didn't like the beginning much because it wasn't really intriguing, but as I read on it mellowed out. You should start off with a bang so that your readers ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Into the Depths. 1

    You introduced the chracters well. I honstly did like it, and I would like to read more. Just make sure that your readers don't get lost bewteen how your characters ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter One + Two

    I really got into it when the dialogue started happening. I like the beginning too though. I want to know more about Christine's past and what happend. You should somehow ...

    Dec 9, 2010


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon