User avatar

Chibigirlygamer

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Young!- Chapter 1: story by the fire

    Let's start this review! Amazing story. I love the cliffhanger and perfect pacing for a short story. The way the drunken man interacts with the people in the tavern is ...

    Sep 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Legacy of Shadows

    Okay! Let's do this review! I like the premise of the story. Especially the part involving the friendly demons. I like how they save people and date them. Belladonna and ...

    Sep 14, 2016
  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: a good argument

    This is my first time reviewing. This is a good piece of work. I like how you explain the characters home and the emotions it caused them to have. And ...

    Sep 13, 2016


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman