User avatar

ChibiGiraffe

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Voice in my Head

    Hey there. Chibi here. Let's start with a few nitpicks: all it does is complaining complaining complaining ^ should be complain. Stanza 6 confused me a little, what do starving ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Amazing Grace

    Awww, this is so sad! :( It made me want to cry! He's not dead, right? Is he still alive? PLEASE TELL ME HE'S STILL ALIVE!!! Ahem, sorry. Anyway, I ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nameless

    Hey there. :) First off, I really liked this story.I really thought you touched on something deep with the twist at the end. It was awesome and gave me chills. ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A War of survival

    Alrighty, first review! :D yay! I'll start off by reviewing some grammar issues. Survival is the struggle. Trust , is the will of life. I don't think there should be ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Expendus

    Lol, first off, loved the evil bunnies. One thing that should probably be clarified, is your main character schizophrenic or are the bunnies actually there and it's just that nobody ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: After Life

    Yay! First review! I thought this story was pretty awesome. You described everything very nicely and most of the dialogue was pretty good. I love some of the comparisons you ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: W.R.I.T.E.R.S Ch. 2

    Hey there! :D I really like your story so far, I think it's really original and awesome. I like this chapter, I personally like dialogue and Liyam turning into a ...

    Feb 8, 2011


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi