User avatar

ChernobyllyInclined

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untitled Differentiation

    Thanks LittleB! I do have more but I'm not sure if I'll post it just for...everyone else's sake. And you're right, I need to stir up the plot more.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ejected

    Why thank you, Sela! How very kind of you. You smell like roses from afar. But, up close, you smell like tuna. (That part was from Mae.) Anyway, I need ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Actually, the bathtub comment wasn't meant in a negative way...perhaps it was unconscious.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ejected

    Thanks Bro. Perhaps a little more of a review next time?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ejected

    Thanks, Clograbby! I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback. I edited a little and, if I do post more, I'll be sure to let you know. Why ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: All the Shades of Grey - Prologue

    But the media is CATERING to the darker side of human nature. Just because people like something doesn't mean you should give it them. People like pot, but no one ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sourblood

    Well, very exciting, to say the least. Although I can't help admitting, however unnecessary it might be, that I'm slightly tired of people/things with NO conscious whatsoever. Not even a ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sourblood

    "I'm alooot like you, so please, I'm yours, I'm waaaiiting. I think I'd be gooooood for you and youuuu'd be goooood for me." That's what I thought. Anyway, another terrible ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ever Happily

    like anyone can even know that

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bastards

    CHAPTER TWO - For anyone who cares. ______ A crackle like static plastic emitted subtly from the widening door. It didn’t rise or fall but it’s persistence seemed to shut ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ever Happily

    Noperiam

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ever Happily

    lala

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bastards

    Thanks for the review! VERY much appreciated. I think you're right. I like making teenagers act like children but I need to specify their age to keep away unnecessary confusion. ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ever Happily

    Thanks, Squishy. You are right, this will not involve vampires in any way and will also lean FAR away from any kind of mushy romance. (If any romance at all). ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ever Happily

    Ah, the difficulty of light and fluffiness. Keep trying for I seriously cannot pin down what is annoying me about this story.

    Jun 2, 2008


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19