Random avatar

Charlotte1

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Catch a Shooting star

    I'm Charlotte. I'm 8. I loved your story but at the end when you said heavens did you mean heaven's ? I liked it when you gave description on how ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Symbiosis

    I think this was a very good story. I got a bit confused at some points like when you're talking about 'Madame Gill' and then you're saying 'I', so are ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Nightmare

    I thought your story was very good though I did spot a few mistakes. 'A where' for aware and 'too' when you really meant 'to'. (bleeding too death.) You used ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Rimwalker

    I am 8. Perhaps you could explain a bit more about what the 'solution' was because it wasn't that clear. This is now Charlotte's dad typing. The style was excellent ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken Family

    I don't have much to say but I would like to take the oppurtunity to say that this is a fabulous piece of work. Well done and keep it up! ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lemons,Adventurers and Girls one

    The title makes you want to read it! I thought it was dramatic and the good thing about having dramatic bits in a story is they make it better! This ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vampire Twins

    This story was so enjoyable that I was sad when I came to the end of it. I like the way you describe the vampires (if they are the vampires) ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chocolate tarts, dolls, and Friday afternoons

    Hello iceprincess, You wrote a great story which I very much enjoyed. I didn't know how to pronounce the names, but they were very funny names, but I still enjoyed ...

    Aug 17, 2010


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu