-
Re: Scenery
I was unaware I'd even made it on the Litereary Spotlight with one of my poems. Thank you! Also, I'm glad I could help. (Loving the avatar, by the way. ...
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: The Pokemon Who Took Offense!
Um, I'm not exactly sure what just happened.
Mar 7, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 5; The Bonfire
Also, I have not confirmed the identity of Char to anyone. Not even my girlfriend. I'll leave you to your assumptions.
Mar 7, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 5; The Bonfire
GAH! I knew I spelt it wrong. Anyways, yes. The Charmander Trilogy The Tale of a Charmander The Legacy of a Charmander The Legend of a Charmander These will be ...
Mar 5, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 5; The Bonfire
ARE YOU KIDDING?? I never replied to this? Oh man, that's embarrassing. Well, as always, I've noted everything you said, and cannot express my gratitude enough. To be compared to ...
Mar 4, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 6; Doubts
Oh, this was more so of a back-to-the-swing-of-things chapter. Nothing special in this one. Chapter 8, however, I KNOW you'll like.
Feb 25, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 7; A Home in the Making?
Thanks for the review. You have good points all around, except for, I find, the last one, about the dialogue tags. If there's one thing YWS has taught me, is ...
Feb 16, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 7; A Home in the Making?
Mean?! How ironic you'd say that considering your point was how mean and protective the boys tend to be. Anyways, you weren't mean at all. You made an interesting point. ...
Feb 8, 2015 -
Re: Fire and Ice
YEAH! (Fist bump!)
Feb 4, 2015 -
Re: Roses and Violets Speak Volumes of You
Thanks for the review.
Feb 4, 2015 -
Re: The Sun Will Rise
Thank you!
Feb 2, 2015 -
Re: Falling
You're welcome.
Jan 29, 2015 -
Re: Roses and Violets Speak Volumes of You
Odd. I don't see it yet.
Jan 29, 2015 -
Re: Roses and Violets Speak Volumes of You
I'll be reviewing it momentarily.
Jan 29, 2015 -
Re: Roses and Violets Speak Volumes of You
Thanks a lot! Glad to know you liked it!
Jan 29, 2015
