Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: rambling flyers -- P13 for content

    nice formation. just like a cross puzzle.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pulse

    Cool. Why do u want to trash that?

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: *My Only Made Up Song* Untitled (so far)

    Is there a chorus part? If not, I want to say that it is kinda repetitive.

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm Your Friend

    Uh... Just one correction. Shouldn't "look me in the eyes" be "look at me in the eyes"?

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ann Ross ( a Cinderella Story) I

    Funny how you worded your story, your style seems to vary as it goes on.

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Magic for Dummies

    Grammar made your story horrible, but your story was funny.

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapters 1-4 (revised once again)

    Your theme is crisp. Your characters dancing, dancing with current of plot that seemed to be trimmed with perfection. Your setting is a blast, crescendo and decrescendo that perfects the ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: If Only

    Ok. Sweet. congratulation on whatever you did. It was descriptive- very sensational. Your theme moved crisply, I can see.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Things that dont calculate

    Everybody needs a hug, you know. *hugs

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Recipe

    Hey, are you crazy or joking. You read Harry Potter WAY TOO MUCH. LOL.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (S)end

    I liked your description, simple yet powerful.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Niagara Movement Essay

    Well. I liked the essay. However, it's not strong enough.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Pain Within

    Well, sound like poem, but hey. Isn't song tell of a story and ?I think that would be called a poem.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: The Lights

    Cool. Nice job with your uh... script. I uh... liked it? Yeah... I did...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: emotionless

    Not bad :) . Well, sorry but I didn't get the last part? what does it mean? Why uh... the things have gone down to drain?

    Jun 15, 2005


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth