Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Other » General, General Re: My Apologies

    Your moral... YOUR MORAL!!!?? Well, it's okay. I have a strong moral, too. :wink: But you went little far in evolution thread when you said something bad against Jesus... But ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm new and I have a poem (wow that was depressing)

    Hello, what a day for me... Whoa(phases out)... Well, it was okay. However, I want to hear you make impacts but I can only hear you trying to force the ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: September 11

    I was having one of my greatest days when "it" happened. I was 6th grade at that time. I woke up in 5 O'clock and jogged around the town a ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Birds of War

    Cool :D . Nice storyline. I love the way you made vivid images of the scenes- it flows like water. :wink: Two things that are turning me down are the ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    I LOVE the setting and general idea of the story; I found them very attractive and well-planned out (creative, too). :D First, never write any form of stories in chunky ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 1

    I want to say that this uh... this brilliantly planned out story is 80% perfect. I believe this story have no grammatical error *cough* I think... All I can say ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I hate you my friend

    Wow, so much emotion. Well, the poem itself is very creative. You could have done a better job with the transition (line 4 to 5). It's really sudden and a ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Revenge of The Raven

    You didn't have any rhymes, did ya? But who cares about rhymes, your story was so REAL!!! :D :D :D

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Age of Valor

    Hello~ :D I liked your story except the way you put the writing kinda annoyed me. Don't try to write the story in chunky paragraphs but in little tiny pieces. ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Endrel (for lack of a better name)

    Wow :o ... Just wow... I never EVER seen any writing like this before. I like your story line and how you worked out the dialogue(it sounded like you are ...

    Jun 1, 2005


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche