-
Re: Wolves in the Night
Hi, I liked this a lot, the descriptions are great, It truly feels as if I were there. The way you wrote it gave me a sense of urgency, fearing ...
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Splendor
I really love what you've written here. I'd really like to read more about this story, especially the characters. The formal way of speaking they have really makes them feel ...
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Puddles
This definitely needs separate paragraphs, its really confusing because of how easy it is for the reader to lose there place in this piece. It doesn't feel like a story ...
Jan 17, 2014 -
Re: Dumbfound
Hey, This sounds like a pretty awesome story. I like setup of Damien but a description of his looks would've been nice but that's just me. If you were debating ...
Jan 11, 2014
