User avatar

CastlesInTheSky

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 1

    Could I please have some critique/reviews please? Thanks. Sarah

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Hey... I wasn't offended at all, as I love a good joke, and I am a Twilight hater. The books are overrated. (: This was hilarious and made me laugh ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Lonely Girl

    Wow. All I can say, is, wow. This was beautifully descriptive, Hauntingly poignant. Oh and by the way, Happy Birthday. Sarah

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Looking after Mum

    Thankyou very much (: As you can see I've edited it according to what you suggested. I know this hasn't got great potential for a novel but it is just ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How to Dance Freely in Your Underwear (1)

    This was impressive. I want to read more! Keep writing.

    Jul 25, 2008


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour