User avatar

Carmina

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Sentence of a New Life - chapter 5 -

    O.k. I went back and read all the the chapters to this point. They didn't answer my questions quite as I had hoped. I think there is too much space ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cid (A twisted Cinderella Story)

    I liked this story. I thought it was funny. The random twists were great. It was odd and off-beat. Cool.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Writing challenge 10/17 "Momentary"

    I like the imagery. Ah, fleeting life. By bringing up the crow, are you alluding to Native American mythology and the crows role in the life and death? Or is ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I need a new title (formerly: The Missive)

    One correction: "idealist" is a noun. "Idealistic" is adjective. Aside from that: I am, "civil as an orange. And something of that jealous complexion." (place the quote if you can. ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (Title pending)

    Its a cute little quatrain. No idea for a title. Maybe just name it after your favorite place to go fishing.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Portraits" I can't fix it if no one comments on i

    Thank you all for commenting. Q, you asked where the idea for the masks came from. I do ceramic sculpture. I was having writer's block and was looking around for ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My Way

    Upbeat is good. There is not enough of it these days.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My Way

    Gosh that's upbeat.

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: If Only

    This is response to Duskglimmer. I know I didn't say what it was that happened. I was wondering when someone would say something about that. I like ambiguity. I know ...

    Jun 26, 2005


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)