User avatar

CarlElizondo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lizzie Munti's Boring Trip To Renmark

    It turned out we had ran out of petrol so Mrs Barton went to get some and we got lunch. I would be careful with using slang when it comes ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fox and the Prince (1&2)

    "Indeed," the shaggy gray Wolf rumbled, his yellow eyes piercing. "He crossed the border three days ago, around evening , and is currently camped in the Troll's Glen." Two last ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fox and the Prince (0) - Prologue

    I must agree with everyone, it is rather captivating. I felt as though, for some odd reason, that this has been translated. Then again, that may just be me. You ...

    May 4, 2010


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature