Random avatar

CandyVenom122

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: How to be Awkward

    This is so amazing! I actually feel like you are talking about me, and you are probably talking about a bit of everyone. I am sure that even the people ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Micheal Kinston

    Welcome, I am also new here, but I will do my best to help you if you have any questions. I love your work. It's touching, and I could feel ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    Okay, this is my first review on this chapter, so I am still new to this. I love your story. It's amazing, and gripping. You showed the emotions of the ...

    Nov 24, 2010


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus