User avatar

Cailey

Cailey

  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Incoherent Plea of The Possessed

    That makes sense! I wondered if maybe it was something like that. :) I see it now, and it fits well. Yeah, I usually don't repost after I edit something. ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: Perfectly Content

    No worries, you weren't harsh. :) I kind of scrapped this one and have started over with the essay, but a lot of the things you said will be really ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Olivetti Underwood

    Thank you for the review!! I'm really glad you liked it. To clear things up a bit: Olive is the typewriter. (I really meant to do more with the typewriter, ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Olivetti Underwood

    Thank you for the review. Yeah, I was wondering what to do about the other people living in the house. I don't know why in the world I didn't think ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Olivetti Underwood

    Awesome, thank you! I will take your advice and read some of Virginia Woolf's stories. I certainly need some practice working through how to write with streaminess. :D

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Olivetti Underwood

    Thank you! Yeah, I've noticed a few more typos after I posted it. :) But thank you for the review! I'm glad you liked it.

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Olivetti Underwood

    Awesome! Thanks! Hopefully I'll get back to this and fix up the typos.

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: A Pokemon Love Story

    I don't have time to review, and I wish I did since this deserves a review, but it looks like you got some at least already. But this was really ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Smoke Filled Forest Eyes

    Thank you so much!

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I need to write.

    I think that's the beauty of poetry. You can misinterpret it entirely and it can still mean something to you. (though Nether, I think you're the only one who caught ...

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I need to write.

    Thanks!!!!

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I need to write.

    Thanks tons for the review!!

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I need to write.

    Awesome, thanks! I'll try and get around to fixing that typo!!

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I need to write.

    Thanks! And will do. :D

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I need to write.

    Thanks for the review! Yeah, I changed the fonts as much as I could so you could tell them apart. :D

    Aug 7, 2013


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt