Random avatar

Buzzed16

  • Novel / Chapter » Satire, Politics Re: One Way Out- Chapter One

    Sweet! And wow.....she sure is one angry girl. But the way you describe her feelings towards her parents- the words, the body language, is absolutely spot-on. I love the free ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -6-

    Wow. This is amazing. I loved the ending. Your description of the scene with Mrs. Darrison is nice and free-flowing. The start about missing and wanting to know and everything ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Secret of the One- Chapter 4.1

    It is beautiful. Personally, I love it and wouldn't change a thing. Your language is great, and it succeeds in making the entire plot come to life before the reader's ...

    Oct 29, 2014


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2