User avatar

Burrow

Jack

  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Free Write Friday

    wow.... what i just read, its umdescribable, it was amazing, i loved the hole thing, how you wrote, it made me so sad, and what you wrote about it made ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Burrow.1.

    Thanks for the huge review, im going to go straight into making my sentances better:)

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Burrow.1.

    Thanks, i will get to fxing those mistake staright away!!

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: S.A.M

    Wow, there is nothing i can say that wasnt written in the other reviews but other wise, this is a great story. Thumbs up!!! Jack

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Dreams of a Warrior

    Yeah, I do that do, but either way its a great story, it just makes it easier to read. Jack

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Burrow.2.

    Thankyou!!

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Goodbye

    I like this... a lot thumbs up!!! Jack

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Burrow.1.

    Thanks a heap for the review, I agree with everything you say except for the bit with Mason, I decided to but as little info on him, make them wonder ...

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Little Sister Chapter 4 [EDITED]

    I love it, its keeps getting better, PLEASE WRITE MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Jasper Loom: Mr gravity

    Thanks, I did think about red writing it again, and I might a bit later, but I'm in the middle of writing a new story about 20 000 words in ...

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Magic Survives Chapter 1: The Fables *Edited*

    Well I really love your idea, and you seem to be developing it well, better than I could, I love your different characters and your storyline makes me want to ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Jasper Loom: Mr gravity

    and also it does start to change later on with thinks I have wrote for this

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Jasper Loom: Mr gravity

    Yeah I agree with you, I did drag on a bit, I have been thinking of starting the story again... what to you think?

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Jasper Loom: Mr gravity

    yeah, I wrote that a while ago, I have actually started using these "on later storys

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Copious Few (First 5 chapters)

    its ok, I still loved the story, can you please tell me if you plan to write more?

    Oct 27, 2014


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze