User avatar

BunnyBot8

BunnyBot8

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: The Descent Chapter 8: Old and New Friends Part 1

    I feel that this is a very good novel. It has a lot of potential in becoming something better. You should continue this novel into a whole series. It is ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Humor Re: Twilight's Adventure

    hi. this was the wierdest. Especially that part where twilight says "What? Derpy? What for she's buying the choco cake?"

    Oct 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Only Your Voice Haunts Me Now

    Awww... this made me so sad. I still really like it though. The combination of dark, mysterious, and sad work really well together when in poetry. The thought of lost ...

    Oct 3, 2013


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March