Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Heroes Fall (chapt. 3 part1)

    Thanks, I am glad you like it. I was actually not goin to keep going with this because it wouldn't get reviews, and when it did some were very nasty ...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Exiled

    Thanks, as I had told everyone else, this wasn't even supposed to be posted. I'm editing the second chapter, it's taking a while. Again thanks for the review.

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Exiled

    Thanks and as I've said before, this was lying around with no editing done. I just through it up here to see if it was a good story.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Exiled

    Thanks, I work on the dialogue. This part had been written for a while, I just decided to post it. I will try to get the second part written and ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences (chapt. 1 Renewed Anger)

    Thank you, I'm sorry about the missing letters and distracting sentence. It was really late and most of it was spelled majorly incorrect, but I had edited it before I ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Why is Life so Different? (W.L.D)

    Alrighty

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Health Re: Abortion

    I respect an honor you and your opinion on this subject. I completely agree with you and the examples you gave. May God bless you.

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Why is Life so Different? (W.L.D) Chapter 3- Attempted kidnapping.

    I understand.

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Why is Life so Different? (W.L.D) Chapter 2: Actual Human interaction

    Alright.

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences (prologue)

    Thank you so much, you completely see where I'm coming from. I will definitely write more, even if it is just for you.

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences (prologue)

    I'm sorry, but that's not exactly what the story is about. You took this prologue at a completely different viewpoint than me, but your opinion is yours and I'll respect ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences (prologue)

    I'm sorry, but that's not exactly what the story is about. You took this prologue at a completely different viewpoint than me, but your opinion is yours and I'll respect ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences (prologue)

    Yeah, I understand there isn't much. That's the point of a prologue though, to give you a background of where the character is and why things are the way they ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Heroes Fall (chapt. 3 part1)

    Thank you so much. I guess you understood what I was tying to say by putting in the part where Darius comments Kiere waking up.

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Prologue to the Complications of love and logic.

    Great cant wait to rea more.

    Jan 14, 2014


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid