Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Pale Princess (Chapt. 1)

    I am ping to fix this.

    Jun 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: Pale Princess (prologue)

    Yeah it's terrible, I was just getting the idea down then I will completely rewrite it a little later.

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Rememberance Prologue

    The part one of chapter one is out.

    May 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Remembrance Chapter 1 part 1 of The One

    I will definitely let you know when the rest of it is posted. I'm glad you like it.

    May 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Remembrance Chapter 1 part 1 of The One

    If you had read the prologue it would've made more sense, but I will definitely take your grammatical advice.

    May 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: SF Chapter 1

    Thank goodness because I have had plenty if people get really mad at me and I only wanted to help.

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: Euterpe Chapter 2

    That would be nice ;)

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Lyrical Re: Turning the Page

    This is really good. Nice prologue I just wih that there was a little bit more.

    May 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Rememberance Prologue

    There will always be grammar mistakes when it comes to me. I do have to say though, this is the best prologue I've written and it is funny because this ...

    May 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Lost Magic. Chapter 2.

    Goodness, I was only trying to give pu some pointers. I was only trying to help and yes I admit I have the same problem but people on this website ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Rememberance Prologue

    Thanks. I will keep those things in mind. That is slightly the reason I don't want to write in third person, but I'm going to go for it.

    May 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Rememberance Prologue

    This will almost be like a written biogragraphy. Most of the story will be in quotes with the narrator talking here and there. I have to fix it so that ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences Chapter3 Shaking Fences

    Thanks for the review. Didn't know it was so bad that it took review day to get a second review. I kind of gave up the work anyways, but thanks ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences Chapter3 Shaking Fences

    Alright. Will do. Her major blow up chapter is almost done. I'm still thinking about his POV and the beginning of the end for him.

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences Chapter3 Shaking Fences

    Thanks. I'll be writing in Jax's POV after chapter four. He'll give more description on the fight.

    Apr 3, 2014


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman