Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Romantic Re: Never Forget That We Were Ever Chapter 2

    I like your characters and I like the fact that they know each other. Either this is going to be a romantic zombie novel or one of them will get ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Grace

    I don't like how the sentences are broken by new paragraphs. It's slightly annoying and hard for people to read. I like how you have started developing your character, but ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Legend of L'Karr Stone: Rise of the Mech-Warriors (chapter 2)

    This is really cool and makes me want to read the first one. I like your charmingly obnoxious character. He seems to only do things for himself and is a ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Science Re: Who needs nine lives?

    I like how developed your characters are. You totally nailed the really geeky and awkward scientist that is really obsessed over her work. Who would've ever thought that a cat ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: If the mirrors had eyes... Chapter 1

    This is a very interesting concept. I like that she has another self that she sees and it is the evil self. I also like that you've made this a ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1: Emma

    This is an okay beginning. The spelling is not to great in this and whenever someone talks you're supposed to have a new paragraph so that the reader doesn't get ...

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Solidarity: Sins of our fathers - Chapter 1: Switch

    I like this ideas of having one of the characters be almost like golem from The Lord of the rings. This was good, but at the part where switch is ...

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Hybrids (chapter 5)

    This is really good and I'm glad that you keep writing it. There was a point that I was slightly confused when the demon grabbed Sarah. I would definitely like ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Assassin - Chapter 1 - Part 1

    The title should be something involving how she is part of the bad side. I like what you're doing by writing the opposite of what everyone else writes. I would ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: Illusion - Chapter Three

    This is definitely a real problem in society today, but most people aren't observant enough to see the pain that is truly there. I've seen people like this and have ...

    Nov 9, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Hybrids (chapter 4)

    This is really good. I do believe that I actually review the first of this and I like where your taking the story. It was hard for me to remember ...

    Nov 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hope

    Okay me again reviewing another one of your poems. Maybe you could save the pieces of each of your poems and try to find some way to put them together. ...

    Nov 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Favor

    This is really short. That is the most onbvious thing that I can say. You did spell favor right. It seems like this could be a chorus to a song. ...

    Nov 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Shadowed Pryde: Chapter One

    That was very interesting. I did get confuse when Nightcrawler spoke. There are points in the story where I'm confused about who is speaking. The whole situation with Kaathrine was ...

    Nov 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Puppeteer - Chapter One

    This is a unique story. I would really like to know why this girl Dawn, is writing this testimony. The beginning is kind of slow because the character takes to ...

    Nov 3, 2013


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind