Random avatar

Bowloves

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: More than the world

    This is the BEST 1 I've read all day: ) You got good work !!! here is 1 of mine. Kiss me again, With your soft lips. hold my hand, ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: True Romance

    cool with a twist... Kiss me again, With your soft lips. hold my hand, With your fingertips. look me in the eyes, I love how they glow. like stars in ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodnight

    I like it, I wrote one similar. Kiss me again, With your soft lips. hold my hand, With your fingertips. look me in the eyes, I love how they glow. ...

    Oct 5, 2009


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear