User avatar

Bokkaku

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Dancing Bones

    Nice little one-shot! And in a clearing that wasn’t there before, they gather in a circle. Could just be me, but you're typically not supposed to start a sentence with ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What if...

    I really like how you start this out. Anyone can relate to it, especially one who's got a love interest while they're reading it. It really makes the reader smile ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (2)

    You have to write more, I beg of you! I read your first installment, and I think the story grows better every time. I have to say, though... sticking her ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (1)

    You've got amazing imagery and flow there. I love your point of view, and how you wrote this. There was definitely emotion in here. It could be that I'm tired, ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flame Dancer prolouge

    I have to agree with the others; it is slightly HP-ish, but there was definitely your own twist in there. I'm liking it so far, but maybe a couple of ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Truth About Queens

    Great job on the story, really. I was rather intrigued to read it since I've always loved fairy tail parodies. So... about the very beginning. You kind of over-punctuated it ...

    Jul 29, 2008


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)