User avatar

Blues

Blues

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 1)

    Hi, Polinka! Here as requested! :) The good bits Well, what can I say? This was a brilliant introduction to the story. You started off with a bang which was ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This is My Resolve

    Hey Daisuki! I'm here as requested - I thought I'd do this one because it has only one review and you'd probably need another review on this one :) You've ...

    Oct 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Angel Chapter 1

    Hey Priceless! I totally forgot about this existing. I said I'd have a look at it... and gosh, you have such long and thorough reviews :D I won't have any ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Unique

    HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! ^_^ Sorry for the crazy greeting. Anyway, I'm here to shred review your work! The Good 1. I really really liked the theme. I love how you carefully made ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Change of Heart chapter 1

    Hi Angel, here as requested! :D Before I begin, I recommend you rate this sixteen because you said 'sh*t' and mention sex - it's too low! :) (That means I ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Why I Write..

    Hello, Mkg1017! D'you happen to be a fan of the Chaos Wallking series? Is that where the '1017' comes from? Anyway. Welcome to YWS. I really like this too! But ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Boastful Koalas

    Hi, Deanie! What an amazing idea. I think you need to test it out on an adorable 3 year old now! :D Anyway... The Good I loved how there was ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Space Between Infinity- 2

    Hi Jas! Yet another brilliant Chapter. I'm serious. Have you considered publishing? Things I liked adored 1. He was my super-hero, my best friend, who transformed over five months from ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Space Between Infinity- 1

    Hi Jas! I really need to keep on top of my homework. That way I'd have a lot more time and I wouldn't be discovering good works (like this) so ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Why death if we all fight for life?

    Hello Arianna! This is a nice story :) I liked it. Everyone else said everything I was going to say, apart from this, which I feel is quite important: Personally, ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Space Between Infinity- 1.5

    Hi Jas! Well... what can I say? Actually I have a lot to say. When I read this, there's a Deja vu feeling that comes to me. I don't remember ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fallen

    Hi Midnight! Eng Lit homework already? Wow. I start my timetable tomorrow :P But I start with double History. Luuurvely... -.- Anyway, let's begin [a rather short review] ;) The ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Sorry to Mubarak, Due to My Lack of Manner

    Tam, he's not exactly innocent but it's not nice to insult an ill person, who ever he is. I think it's nice that she's apologising. It's not like she's saying ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Devorantem Animarum Chapter 3

    Hey, Writer! :O I'm the first to review this chapter? Yessss! Hee hee hee. Things I liked I liked this chapter a lot :) It was as good as the ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Creature (approx. 4700 words)

    Hi Fatima! Wow. What can I say? That was a great story - absolutely brilliant! I loved it from start to finish. Things I liked Apart from everything... As soon ...

    Sep 3, 2011


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain