User avatar

Blueflood

Blueflood

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Missing My Father, in Five Stages.

    Hailo, Mavis! This was a wonderful, sad short story. I can't give you much feedback on it because it's wonderfully worded and structured, I understood the majority of it. Groot ...

    May 6, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Flower

    Thank you! :)

    May 6, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Flower

    Hello, Crystal Rose! Yes, I've thinking a bit on replacing the chipmunk with the boy instead. If I have time to revise this piece, I'll definitely incorporate that. Thank you ...

    May 6, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Flower

    Hello, Quinine! Thank you for your review! Yes, this piece could be stretched into a more refined, comprehensible piece. Use of more sophisticated and eloquent words would make my meaning ...

    May 6, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Flower

    Hailo, Kanome! Yas, this is a berry short story, it was meant to be more of a flash fiction but I don't know if there's a genre I could've selected ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Flower

    Hailo, Ladylizz! Thank you for your review! I was trying to make it be more of a flash fiction (if there was a category I was supposed to put the ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Ode to Depression

    Hailo, Radrook! Thank you for the review, it shows that you gave it a lotta thought XD To answer your second question, the line following "You who guide our gullible ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Six Month Journey [Chapter One]

    I sea! Whale, you can also add the main character's thoughts in third person as well. Originals tend to be the ones we erase and edit the most, but I ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Flower

    *this was an accidental comment I don't know how to delete omahgoodness someone halp meh delete dis*

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Ode to Depression

    Hailo, LivitheWriter4! This poem initially came in 2 stanzas with an additional line, but then I forgot to check the "keep the whitespace" and it mushed it all together ;-; ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Ode to Depression

    Hailo, toxicunicorn! Thank you for your review! Yes, I seem to have issues ending my poems XD

    May 2, 2018


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)