Random avatar

BlueShift

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: All is temporary [EDITED]

    Hey guys :) I took your comments into account and rewrote the last two stanzas. Hope it turned out better. o_O

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: All is temporary [EDITED]

    Thank you so much everyone. :) You're right, the last stanza kind of took away the heavy, pensive feel that should have come with this poem. Will be reworking it. ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wishing Well

    @DoubleThink: thanks for noting those things :). I'll be making those revisions when I put up this story somewhere else :).

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wishing Well

    @Auteur: Thanks :). I was thinking of expanding the plot, actually, because I'm sure my idea of hope and faith in the government can still be further explored.

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: When Cats Attack! (Part One)

    I'm not very good at titles :(. I suggest you make it about Fluffy's diary, like, "The Villainous Accounts of Fluffy the Alien Cat". That's just a really bad example, ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wishing Well

    @Blue Princess: thanks, I'm glad you liked my story :)

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wishing Well

    @Jenthura: Thanks for noting those details! And I did struggle with the transition a bit, thank for the suggestion :).

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Black

    @Explosive_Pen: ah, thank you for noting my problem with tenses @_@. I tend to do that a lot ^_^'. And you're right, Rose's character is lacking depth. Her persona will ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Black

    @bailecielo: haha, well, I can't say this was really drawn from experience. I don't think I had ever been so dejected as Rose :). @Hannah: wow, that's a great review ...

    Apr 27, 2009


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451