Random avatar

Blank_Ink

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stars

    Originally, it had great breaks and spacing in the lines, but it didn't transfer over when I copied it. I know I really should go back and fix it. Hopefully ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mutilations of the Male Against the Female

    I absolutely love this! The last line ties the entire poem together. Great job. I love the idea of her seeing her own coffin, and of how he "killed" her. ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Empty Summer

    I really love this. It totally has potential for a longer story, but I love it how it is. Your style is amazing. It flows so well! Good job.

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: temptation

    Short, simple, and to the point. I love it. I also love how you can make me remember some sensual moments of my own. Great writing. :)

    Jan 28, 2008


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss