-
Re: Valley of the Shaddow
Thanks, that was what i was aiming for. Yep that was a mistake the last stanza is essentially about temptation of the valley of the shadow (from the biblical valley ...
May 24, 2012 -
Re: Rahiem: Prologue
Thank you so much everyone! (yeah the tab button doesnt work on this website for me :/ ). i apologize for not posting more yet. just started a new semester ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 3* (Continued)
ha ha okay, just throwing it out there.
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 3* (Continued)
You mention that the mansion is made from black marble. I hope you dont mean actually built from the marble. marble is a relatively week metamorphic rock. it is better ...
Feb 1, 2011 -
Re: Rahiem: Prologue
Thanks spitfire! ^_^ nit picking is more than welcomed (for the life of me i cannot edit my own stuff. I always end up reading through it and skipping over ...
Jan 18, 2011 -
Re: The real chapter one
I suppose i should clarify. There should be more description, but some of the stuff you have should have less description. The following article may help you. If the reader ...
Jan 18, 2011 -
Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 3* (Continued)
Alright, sounds good to me. the only other thing i can think of that kind of has me confused is the nature of damions character. he was the one you ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: 3 AM Speculation.
I'm not a big poetry person, but i really like this. It strikes a chord with those who have been through something like that. I dont know if this is ...
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 3*
Absolutely awesome! Hilarious in a morbid and sickening way, which is strange but pleasing. Maybe i missed it, but why were they heading through the garden in the first place?
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*
Yep ^_^ I started teaching myself about two years ago. most people take classes with a master bladesmith or some sort of lessons, but ive taught myself using only the ...
Jan 13, 2011
