User avatar

Blackrose

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Prophecy (Chapter One)

    READ THIS FIRST!! SORRY FOR MY TYPO'S!! Firstly: It shouldn't of been "Leila shock her head" it should of been "Leila shook her head" Secondly: There is an "AS" somewhere ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: thought it might help . . . .

    Wow. Nice description of the girl. It creates a great image. You should write some more like that. It is hard to describe the character if they speak in first ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The True Story of Jack and Jill

    O.k. I can definitely see why you don't have many reviews for this peice. Its Crazy. Is it even fantasy? I don't know. I didn't read it all cause it's ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Guitar Playing Hero

    Nice KitxKat, for someone who doesn't write poetry it's good. What film were you watching? X BlackRose X

    Aug 25, 2010


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline