User avatar

Bickazer

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--2. Vance

    Er...I feel awful for asking this way but I really do need reviews, so if you wanna take a look...*trails off* Honestly, you don't have to read the first one ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    Thanks for the review. ^^ I'm not so sure about the "example example... example" thing, though; because I've always thought it was right (and Word doesn't scream at me when ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    Thanks for the review. ^^ Thanks for pointing out the nitpick, too, though I'm sure if you could do it for one sentence you could do it for the others? ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    Thanks for the review, and glad you liked it. ^^ Though I didn't find it much romantic...more angsty than anything. But blecchh. You had a few problems with tense here ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    Thanks for the review. ^^ But come on...I'm sure there's something not to like in here. >_> I mean, this is my first try so something's bound to be screwed ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Is it enough to hope?

    I took in consideration your critiques--particularly on the final portion (where I start saying "Let's hope...". Looking back, I realize you have a point when you say it doesn't jibe ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Victim Number Eight

    Thanks so much for the review. ^^ But first of all-- *you only need one hyphen, not two This "-" is called a dash. Two of them put together is ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter Two Part I

    Well...here's the rest of chapter two. Sorry for not posting sooner. I was busy pretending to study for the PSAT. Ah, so much subversion. Here it goes-- “Quid pro quo, ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 1: Her (edit)

    Yeesss...this is better than the first draft, and I can definitely appreciate how hard you've worked--particularly if you've been editing this for a month. An excellent sense of commitment there. ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 1: Her (edit)

    Okay, here's the rest of the review. I'll try to be less nitpicky than before, but...I doubt I'll be able to. Sorry if I'm neurotic! >_> Bring. Huh? What's this ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter Two Part I

    personally like to focus on the "Big Picture" and the "Idea". Perhaps Zan prefers characterization and enjoys watching characters interact. I enjoy watching characters interact as well, but only if ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter Two Part I

    Doesn't matter if it's late--I welcome all reviews. :D (though I'd like to start getting critiques from a more diverse set of offense but seems like the same two people ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Curseworker Juan

    Thanks for the critique. :) (note I have no idea if you did this after reading my PM or before, so...if you haven't, the end part of the PM will ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Plushoriam: Chapter 1 (Revised edition- third time lucky)

    3) What do you mean the whole Plush concept doesn't work? Maybe I should have mention that these are magical plush dolls that can walk and make noise in some ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    Whaat? I'm sure there's more to tear apart than that. >_> Well...this first chapter is actually my favorite one so far. The other ones I've written so far (the second ...

    Sep 13, 2008


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47