User avatar

Bickazer

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Rogue-Preface

    A clear water droplet trickled down the window panel at a fast pace. This sentence intrigued me untilt he "at a fast pace" part. I don't know why, but...that just ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Devil's Book- prologue

    Alex sat in the church pew, fingering his cross in the darkness. It was always dark now. He only woke at night, his body switching instantly to a new time ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Dangerous Night Chapter 3

    Hi, am I committing some heretical act by reviewing this chapter before I've read the rest? If that' so, feel free to hurl rotten tomatoes or what-have-you at me. The ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Down the Drain Chapter 1

    First off, I gotta start by saying I quite appreciate your username, Mr. Reuben. Mostly because these days I've been craving a Reubeun sandwich like all hell. Anyway...onward ho with ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Icy Paths Prologue - A Small Victory

    Sorry if I sound a bit cruel, but... So far, the story seems hideously generic. I was interested, but only vaguely, and certainly not enough to continue reading. Zakulas seems ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Sixteen)

    Wow... That was just wonderful. I know you didn't like it much, but really--I haven't read the other chapters of this story, whatever it is, but already I found myself ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: War Mage

    Ash woke with a sense that something momentous was going to happen that day. Er...not a very promising beginning. First of all, having a main character named "Ash" is just...well, ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The End of Innocence-Prologue

    Jak Conwee gritted his teeth as another shell fell above the bunker, blinking manically to get the thick dust out of his eyes. For three and a half days, the ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one)

    Here's my first review...I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I will try-- “Riley stop worrying,” exclaimed Sam. You need to put a comma between the "Riley" and ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Dexter in the Dark , mostly because it took a beautifully-executed character (Dexter) and MURDERED him. No pun intended, but...really. I think the worst kind of book isn't one that's ...

    Aug 23, 2008


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time