User avatar

Benrobertringrose

  • Short Story » General, General Re: She thought about...

    Hello A very thought provoking interesting piece. I particularly like the idea, its relatable for many people; this helps readers make a connection. For such a short piece you evoke ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Red Cloak Part 8

    Hello, I love this! For me personally in the wolf you’ve created a character that is very likable! For this reason alone I would continue to read, but when you ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Death Day

    Hello, In many respects this is a breath of fresh air! You describe both characters and surroundings with undeniable success. But the thing I particularly like about this is the ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Story in Black and White

    Hello Seriously, I have to admit that I think this is incredible. I read this once through, enjoyed it so much I instantly re read and enjoyed it even more ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Liar

    Hello, I enjoyed this, a really interesting little piece. I think a particular strength was your use of dialogue to demonstrate your characters personalities. I believe you have a good ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jyro Rebellion One: White Jay's Flight chapter three

    Hello, I must say this is extremely impressive, especially, and with no disrespect intended taking your age into account! Your only 12! For someone of your age you display a ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Blue Dress

    Hello, This is a very impressive piece, I really enjoyed it. Your descriptions create vivid images in my mind I felt every word. I particularly enjoyed the sentence about the ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Munity Aboard.

    Hello, A very solid start, I can certainly see this blossoming into a very good novel. You’ve created an interesting likeable character in one-eye, I look forward to developing more ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Blowing Flames

    Hello, I have to be honest poetry isn't my thing, I very rarely read poetry. However I'm so glad I read yours. After reading this I will definitely be reading ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: You Can Call Me Sam, Chapter 1

    Hello, Honestly, I have to admit that despite this not being the usual thing I would go for, I really did enjoy it! I developed an instant liking towards your ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Game On (Level 7)

    Hello, Wow, I don’t have a lot of criticism on that piece. I can draw a lot of comparisons on a popular book I read recently called the hunger games? ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vimini

    Hello I appreciate this has already been highlighted, but I must agree a couple of sentences confuse me! However, there are places where I’m reading thinking this is seriously impressive. ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Joe.

    Hello, I must admit I really enjoyed this; genre wise it isn’t the usual thing that would interest me but I was pleasantly surprised. I felt a real connection to ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    Hi, A very impressive moving piece of work I especially enjoyed the beginning, however saying that the whole thing was really well put together! I found your writing style very ...

    Nov 22, 2011


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese