Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    Lolita, just the thought of it

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Empress: The Triad (New Material 7/28/06)

    Wow. I didn't see a humorous story coming. Good stuff.

    May 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 1994.

    Maybe you could close with a repeated line or something. I'm really bad at describing poetry techniques, but I don't get enough "feel" with that last line. There was a ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Speech /P

    This speech made me stare at the screen and crack up. So don't be surprised if you hear a chuckle in the audience.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Epistemology

    Something about how this poem seemed to always end with a form of "know" and repeated basically the same thing over and over made me wish I had done something ...

    Mar 17, 2005


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100