User avatar

Baesch

Baesch

  • Poetry » General, General Re: If Beds Could Talk

    If beds could talk, what would they say? Tell tales of sleepless teens at play. And elders too, and all between. In honest truth - Them beds would scream. Damn! ...

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Pig House (1)

    Hey, thanks for the review! So I'm a bit irritated at America. There is the whole remainder of the globe out there, and other places have this thing called British ...

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Toad Tales

    Hiya! Being loquacious only really counts if you can use the words you're using in everyday language. I, for one, couldn't have used the word "loquacious" without you - but ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Toad Tales

    Grammatical and spelling - error alerts always welcome! (;

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    Hi Unique. I'm describing a very fragile kind of love, and for me that goes side by side with sadness. Hence, the amalgamation of love and sadness in the last ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    Hi Chips, first off, harsh reviews are fine with me since, so long as you stay focused on the text, I don't see any reason to get my feelings hurt. ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    Hiiiii KatyaElefant! I feel like we have a fundamental difference in our understanding of poem structure and how it should be and what's good and what ain't, and you know ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wages: Chapter Sixteen

    Oh that's interesting! Because last night I got out my calculator and decided that if I can get a short story a week done, I should learn a lot (: ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    Aw, Kelpies, I know I should be sleeping but I gotta give you a hug. *hugs* don't cry. *gives tissue* actually scratch that last, since you ain't gonna cry I ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Space

    BAM, back for the third reply, and I'm sure I'm super chuffed because your reviews are awesome. Does this mean I am awesome too? I will never know. Yes, yesyesyes ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Spring

    hehe, two mouthfuls of gelatinous. You don't really like my word choice, do you? XD First "eyeballs", then this :'D It was purposeful, because I usually hatehate hate repetition. I ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Spring

    Hi again Katya! :D Hm, what was this about. Well, I live in rural Ireland and for some reason I've developed a real fondness for my school bus driver. He ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: persona

    Hmm. Hm hm hm. I'm not sure. Okay, so I'm just gonna go all out here and explain why I wrote this poem. I'm in a long distance relationship and ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: persona

    Thanks for the Review, KatyaElefant! (btw are you German or something?) So first off, yerr.. titles ain't my strong suit. I don't really give my poems names, other than the ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love

    Go Rugido Sol! Glad I was able to get us some points ^-^ So first off, thanks a bunch for this review. The difference for me between poetry and narrative ...

    Jun 29, 2014


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman