User avatar

BadNarrator

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mistake (Part 1)

    The question I kept asking as I read this story excerpt was "Why is she telling him this?" I wouldn't start the story with this conversation, but just before it. ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: At Our Tea Shop

    Hey I'm critiquing your story now. First of all the spelling mistakes were very distracting so I took the liberty of running this story through spellcheck before reading it. But ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Journey To A New World

    Hey I'm BadNarrator and I'll be reviewing your story today. As I approach the mysterious object with anticipation, a shiver of excitement runs down my spine. It was early morning, ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Karp, Liver, Caviar, and Hell

    Uh...I usually try to avoid critiquing stories like these but I guess I can take a crack at it. Once upon a time there was a enigmatic little imp named ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Saw Nothing

    Laden with ice and swaying in the bitter Alaskan wind the pines crackled in an eerie orchestra that could be mistaken for the thrashing and snapping of a wild animal's ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Friend Teno

    A tragic loss of a friend. Ernest Hemingway said that every great story should include a death. I think it was Hemingway who said that. Anyway, despite the need for ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Worst Memory

    Despite its length I found this story to be very intriguing. Unfortunately it is lacking in description which is always important for shorter stories. Here are my suggestions: MY WORST ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Story of a Teenage Theif

    So first of all I want you to ignore all the complaints in the posts above me about people whining about the length of the story. Nothing annoys me more ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Theft

    I've got mixed feelings about the narrative mode you've chosen for the story. On the one hand I pretty much hate all 2nd person narrators, but on the other it ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Daffodilly Reborn [edited, but not yet rewritten]

    I enjoyed this story. I generally don't care for the lyrical writing style but I think you pulled it off very well. In all there are very few things I ...

    Sep 27, 2010


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown