Random avatar

Baboon

  • Other » General, General Re: grandmother's ghost

    Hey Aqua! Babs here for the promised review :D Except there's really not much I can say. This is a fantastic little piece of writing. In terms of your thoughts ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We Are Strangers

    This isn't a review, this is just a reaction. I liked moments in this. I liked the "have some chances, say you tried for me." I liked the "Have a ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Place Where Good Men Die #3

    Ok. Haven't done a review in a while, and never had the patience/skill to do those line-by-line obsessive analyses that everyone loves :P BUT here we go. Good: Flows well. ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forbidden to Forsake

    Is this a nightmare or is it a dream? This is all so bittersweet Because you're like the rainbow God lets me see, but not hold Any idea what I'm ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Singer- Chapter 3 (edited)

    This is beautifully written. There is one thing I don't like in terms of word use, and that's I hadn’t met any of Loren’s folk and I zealously wanted to ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter One

    I like this piece, and I usually hate anything and everything set in WWII, but I do seriously like this. I'm gonna avoid grammar because that's not my strong point, ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Torture

    LOVE THIS LOVE the way the victim's cries are made almost immaterial by not giving them "s. LOVE the suspense and atmosphere. LOVE IT :D Seriously good. Not much else ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels and Vampires: Part 1

    I like it :D ok there's been tons of reviews before me so i'm guessing if there were any grammar errors then they'd have been mentioned, so that's my excuse ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Adjusting to the Dark- Chapter 1 (1st draft)

    Hey this is good, i read the prologue as well but didnt feel like reviewing ok :P Soooooo, well firstly even though i don't really like this style/genre of writing ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: What do you think of my story so far?

    Ok this is the first review i've written in a while, but i'll try to make it good :D Hmmm...well I'm no grammar expert and i have neither the attention ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mission Zero part 2

    Hey again pretty crazy, thanks for the review of my latest thing :) Kk so I see basically everything about this has been reviewed, so ill just say that i ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: THe Hunter is Hunted

    This is very cool and well written, I'd love to see where this goes. I personally would inject a little more description and setting, but that's probably just me :P ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Riversong: Path to Paradise (Prologue and Chapter 1)

    Woah this is excellent! Pace and flow work brilliantly, characters are believable and interesting and the story is captivating. I wanna read more!!! Seriously, really really good. But PLEASE kill ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Running With Wolves

    This is gooooooooood. I like how you start with action to make us want to read more, then explain to us the background and build tension, and then build up ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mission Zero

    Hey pretty crazy urm im new as well haha but ill give reviewing your story a shot. Ok so firstly your pace is great! Normally i prefer the slower, more ...

    Aug 6, 2009


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content