Random avatar

Babanuuk

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Destiny

    Hello! Your song is nice, but the message is unclear. It seemed a little too tentative and vague. I would suggest spicing it up with some detailed imagery and creative ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rain in My Bottle

    Hey there. When I read this I couldn't help but think of the Police. Maybe that's just because the title sounds so much like "Message in a Bottle." :) I'm ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Poisoned Needle (Death Metal)

    What's up. I really dig the introduction; you took something that's been done a lot in metal music and gave it your own spin. I felt it again I only ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Thunder and the Revenant(edited)

    Hey there! I am going to comment as I go... The silent engine increasing dramatically in speed as the rider clamped her hand tightly on the acceleration of the motorcycle. ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Back to Back

    When I read it aloud and with a strong rhythm, it's really cool. Very lively. Not a vague grasp at a myriad of emotion like a lot of poetry, but ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yellow

    Wonderful poetry. Your writing has personality . :D It is very abrupt and temporary, which is a good thing, but you might consider tempering it with something concrete, something the ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: But no one ever takes their socks off before sex!

    First, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. It was emotionally involving from the start, a very satisfying read. I would say that the first stanza seems to awake a certain emotion ...

    Jul 1, 2009


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda