User avatar

Aubree

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 8~

    You just HAAD to leave me hanging like that!!! I was really hyped up and then I realized it was the end of the page. I am soooooo not inspired. ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 9 &10)

    Hey!!! :D Gr-8 story. I love it. :D Problem: Your punctuation is driving me insane!!!! :x Next time you post, do spell check. Please. You have some parts in your ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I am what I am

    Rate it R. The lyrics are unbearable. I dont get it. It is just trash and it sounds like you're Chris Brown- it sounds like your about to abuse the ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: New Moon Parody

    OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! I absoulutley heart this!! I love this part: EDWARD: [starts to giggle] Hey, guys, come on. You can’t eat her, she’s my girlfriend. [JASPER, EMMET, ROSALIE, ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Four

    Hey Merry!! Haven!!! I have all the time in the world to review, so I'm gonna critique everything that's not right or I don't like. Now, Lets start off with ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ One

    She stopped in her tracks and looked at me with her whats-with-you looks A comma after with her would make a huge difference. And I'd drop the s on looks. ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 26

    You really deserve this KJ. I'v followed your series but never posted, because it was perfect. It can't get better than this. I'm praying you get published. It'll be a ...

    Jan 25, 2009


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)