User avatar

Armadian

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Help

    When I was at my worst, You showed me the light. When I was ready to give up, You wouldn’t let me . You saved my life more than once, ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I . . .

    I slept into a dreamy reality Destiny had her hand out to me and helped me reach up And forever she stared long at me and whispered “I am not ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ann Ross ( a Cinderella Story) I

    Easy the Rohweller wanted to see how stupid these would turn out. She always does that and some people always end up doing good*cough* everyone else like Alex,Liz,Colton,etc. always do ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapters 1-4 (all revised)

    I liked this a lot! Question1 when will the other chapters come out? Second Question who is this little girl(I didn't really get that part)? Last question I know Caleb ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Things that dont calculate

    I agree with Rei. Colton you need to put the rest of the story with this. Are you trying to make a novel or just a short essay? I think ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pickles

    Alex nice job on this story of a pickle.Just next time do it on Mooses. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: 5 thumbs up and 5dancing ...

    Mar 31, 2005


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende