User avatar

Aristotle

  • Other » General, General Re: The New Pledge

    I didnt steal it.... I took it and I made it full. The only part i took was I pledge allegience to queen fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria.

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Death of the Titans Chapter 1 (Part 1)

    Thanks, guys i will fix it soon.

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daybreak

    Yeah, I dont know whats up with that. For all my posts the first letter is weird and i cant skip lines. Any help?

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sunset

    Wow! I'm on the featured list! Thank you everyone who hit the LIKE button! P.S. I will post an edited version with all of your tips on it everyone! EDIT: ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sunset

    Thnak you, inkwell. most people say i'm mature for my age. :D

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sunset

    Thanks everyone. I might write another one soon.

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sunset

    Thanks guys. i would appreciate if you hit the Like button if you like it. :)

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: In Which a Little Girl Dies. (Rated for Disturbingness)

    I am emotionally scarred. I loved it. You are a great writer.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 101 Ways to Die #3, #4, #5, #6

    The name's Percy. Could you please make me die by drowning in radioactive jello?

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Brave Knight & Mickey(A Children's Story)

    Okay. i will try to write another para later.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Brave Knight & Mickey(A Children's Story)

    Thanks. I fixed it.

    Jan 24, 2010


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain