User avatar

Aristotle

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: broken

    Hi. My name's Ari, and I'll be your reviewer today. This is a pretty crazy song, but it makes perfect sense when i sing it in my head. Nice Work! ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mr. Green Loves Whales: A Children's Story

    Lol. This story would be good for kids. I made one myself. I was inspired by you. :elephant: Aristotle :elephant:

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Specials - Chapter 1

    Nice story. I like the idea of there being a city called Earth in the Earth's mantle that reflects life on the surface. I also like the part where the ...

    Jan 19, 2010


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson