User avatar

Aravis10

Aravis10

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 19

    Thank you so much! You made me smile at the end. :) My hope was to bring the history of the Bible to life, to make it easier to relate ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 14

    Yes, this chapter is probably one of my top 3 in the "Chapters that Need the Most Work" list. :) Your comments are so helpful! I know you mentioned that ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 9

    Hmm...I never thought about some of those things before. Thanks for the helpful ideas! :)

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 8

    Yes, I have realized how little attention I gave Oni in this book. She has more potential to add depth to the story. Thank you for your thoughts! They have ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 5

    I think getting two reviews from the same person is a first for me. :) My pacing is off throughout the book so I will definitely fix that! Thanks for ...

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 3

    Don't worry about harshness. I know this has a lot of flaws to work out. Part of me kinda just wants to move on to a whole new novel but ...

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    Wow. I haven't been on this website in awhile since finals started up so I hadn't seen this. Thank you so much! I love your novel Affinity and it really ...

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Burnt Silver

    It's metaphorical, to answer your question. Thanks for getting this out of the Green Room and for leading our amazing team!!!!!!! :)

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Burnt Silver

    Thanks Sam! Your praise is greatly appreciated! :)

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand or Asenath:The Vision of Egypt Chapter 33

    Oh my goodness, thank you so much! This was soooooo helpful! As I am doing the read-through portion of my edit, I have definitely noticed many of these things that ...

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 32

    I didn't mind too much.... I was just checking my computer every 30 minutes the past few days I am soooooo excited to see what you think of the end!!!!!!!!

    Oct 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 31

    I feel like the end of my book kind of lost the good things from the beginning and middle... :( I will definitely work on trying to pull these chapters ...

    Oct 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 30

    I suppose that was pretty long. I probably should break up the description throughout the chapter instead of just one block.

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 30

    I suppose that was pretty long. I probably should break up the description throughout the chapter instead of just one block.

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 30

    I suppose that was pretty long. I probably should break up the description throughout the chapter instead of just one block.

    Oct 12, 2014


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye