User avatar

Aravind

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ever since

    Your piece of poetry seems to be of good personal expression. Being personal expression, you've added sufficient emphasis to your content. Content wise, everything looks fine. Having taken up a ...

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Hard

    Overall, your poem seems to be a good, strong, and personal expression. This factor helps enhance your writing in poetry. Content wise, I'll say that you've made your mark about ...

    Jun 19, 2016


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein