-
Re: Dinner at Aunties
Actually, this is about a fictious aunt. My aunt is a extremly good cook.(with 9 kids, she kinda has to be)!
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: A Ballad For Millie
I just re-read it and i still love it!
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Writing Challenge 4/03
It fits the picture to perfection!Bravo! :whistle:
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: My Haiku
Well, at least you followed the 5-7-5 rule.good job :)
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: The Rose
I say work on it a bit, and you shall have a terrific piece of poetry! =D>
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Masquerade
Your welcome. i enjoy reading your work. Loved this poem! :D
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: The Lady in the Snow
I agree with Angel17. Keep working on it, and you will have a great poem. :D
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Path of the Spirits(Writing Challenge 4/3)
Thank you! I will drag one of my parents to the nearest bookstore! :D
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Path of the Spirits(Writing Challenge 4/3)
Really? I have always wanted to learn Gaelic. How/where is she leaning it?
Apr 11, 2006 -
Re: Path of the Spirits(Writing Challenge 4/3)
Oh , and if you are reading this, the poem is in a Celtic style. :P
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: Path of the Spirits(Writing Challenge 4/3)
Thanks! I will edit. I do appreciate tips on how to improve my writing! :D
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
Harry Potter all the way. I can't believe what she did with Dumbledore!
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)
PLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE hurry and write more!!!!!! I am begging you!!!!! PLEASE!! =D>
Mar 20, 2006 -
Re: A Ballad For Millie
Wow. that is good!!!! The Hiv prevention people should use your poem in an advertisement. It is that good. Keep on writing!
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: Dinner at Aunties
Oopps. I will edit. I was in a hurry. :oops:
Mar 8, 2006
