User avatar

Annirene

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Water

    You say that her annoying little brother Danny calls her into dinner. Then you say that she has three brothers and three sisters: Cody, Ron, Jacob, Madison, Ava, and Arianna. ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: prologue

    I agree with Sela Locke that your telling everything and not showing. I also didn't like all of the really really short paragraphs. I was really into the story...new paragraph. ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jasmine's Death

    I loved the story and would love to read the whole thing! I don't think you need to tell what the setting is right there. It should go before this ...

    Jun 26, 2008


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker