User avatar

Anma

Anma's Personal Profile

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 3

    This is very impressing, I love how it flows its interesting

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Sour Taste

    Thank you

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Weeping Witch (Chapter1)

    Thank You, I'll look it over to find the mistakes and correct them.

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Sour Taste

    I love this piece of work it very appealing, it makes me want to read more of it. Its very professional, If you ask me at least, Lol. I hope ...

    Mar 4, 2019


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah