User avatar

AmourDevorant

Keiha, la Kabuki Hime

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: winterscapes

    Thanks for your feedback! AND THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE BUTTON @_@ gaaah, you are my savior. I really like your idea for "lost my way..." I shall add ...

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: winterscapes

    Thanks for the feedback. But, incongruency is only a typo by Microsoft Word standard :p If we were to follow that... I can only imagine what would happen. However, it ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Script » Dramatic, Culture Re: Musubi (Knots)

    Thanks :D but I think you will be rather underwhelmed lol. Ennosuke is pronounced "En-no-skay," which I chose because the -nosuke is a common old timey male name... part. And ...

    Apr 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: winterscapes

    Gah, is there a way to edit posted works?? Make believe it says *Every day, not everyday -.-

    Apr 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Science Re: The Abyss

    I'm a big fan of your choice of topic and his poem brings to mind the concept of a mirror facing another mirror, constantly dividing by half. And great job ...

    Apr 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: From The Diary of Charlotte Gilman

    Allusion!

    Mar 26, 2013


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio