User avatar

AlyssaKyle

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Nw story, need help please!

    By the way, I know this is only the very beginning of the book, but if anyone has any suggestons for the title, I would greatly appreciate it. Tess gets ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pink Toes in Green Grass

    Hey guys! Thanks for the reviews! The toes were pink because they were getting sunburned, and the reason I talked about more than one concept was because they were all ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Concrete Apocalypse

    Sorry, the second review was not there while I was writing this one, so I apologize for the repetition of a lot of what they told you.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Forbidden fruit

    Very nice! I like what you did with this. Again, I like how we get to experience the sort of mental back and forth in the narrator's head. They know ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sardines

    I do believe the purpose of this site is to give constructive critizism, not rip the person on what a horrible job they did. I know the line breaks are ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: He Sits By The Fire

    Thanks.And I know those are a bit messed up, but i had to follow a format putting certain repeated words in a specific place.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Magic

    Thanks for reading it Justin. nd yes, sway and back are supposed to be two words, that was a typo on my part. And I like the calluses comment. I ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: But In My Head

    Trust me, I writre way better stuff than this. This sucks, I know. It was spur of the moment. And the whole purpose of it ws to be simplistic and ...

    Oct 27, 2008


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams