User avatar

AliceRose

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Memoirs of a Monster: A Fictional Tale of Nazi Germany

    Excellent prolouge!! I love the whole aspect of the narrorator not thinking that he is everything, but knowing it. It really puts an almost subtle notion to the fact that ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amazing Books

    I really enjoyed Lock and Key. I love Sarah Dessen.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sleeping Beauty 1 [Stella's contest]

    I loved it! It's just so original! The thought is hilarious. There were a few grammatical errors, but other than that, it was great, Keep up the good work :)

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Missing

    Oh, my goodness, that was awesome!! You had me from that first sentance :)

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: One Escape

    Wow. That was pretty good, but kind of depressing. Personally, I like the longer stanzas. My mind can't always go with the really short lines. I have short attention span. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pomegrante Seeds- i (his world)

    WOW!! I really liked it! I love this kind of thing anyway, but you write it really well. I would like to know how they look though, but keep it ...

    Apr 15, 2009


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight